Welcome to our delivery information, please read this information and make sure you have fully understood it and agree to the terms, prior to making a purchase.
We retain the right to change the terms of delivery at any time, so please refer back this information before making future purchases.
**Please be aware that items will not be dispatched until payment has cleared.
We are closely following the advice from the government and local authorities during this time of uncertainty.
Our website is still working as usual and we are still providing our customers with a prompt and safe delivery from a safe environment. Please note delivery companies have their own procedures put in place to make sure the handling and delivery of your parcel in a safe and fair way.
The safety or our customers and staff is something we at Past Pastiche take very seriously and if you have any queries or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.
- We are pleased to offer free UK delivery!
- For larger items and heavier items, there may be an additional charge for delivery but this will be stated within the items description. There could also potentially be the chance to collect some larger items.
- We use Royal Mail’s 48 hour tracked and signed for service, to give you extra peace of mind. We cannot guarantee however, that the item will reach you within the 48 hours stated by Royal Mail.
- We aim to dispatch your items within 2-3 working days after payment has cleared and we will notify you via email when your item has been dispatched. We cannot dispatch items at weekends, due to our work schedule unfortunately.
- Please be aware that delivery times may vary during busier periods.
- It is your responsibility to be available to sign for your item. If delivery is missed it is the responsibility of the customer to re-arrange or collect the item from your local delivery centre/ post office / sorting office (as applicable).
- We are unable to deliver to PO boxes.
Items for Collection
Some of our larger and heavier items are not eligible for free UK delivery, as is stated in the product description. There will be an opportunity for most of these items to be collected from us. Collection is strictly by appointment only and must be pre-approved with ourselves. If for any reason you need to change the appointment time or day, we will need 24 hours notice. For items that you wish to collect, please contact us prior to purchasing the item.
Some of our larger and heavier items are not eligible for free UK delivery, as is stated in the product description. These items can be delivered via a courier service. The delivery time depends a great deal on availability. We advise that delivery can take up to 14 working days. It is possible you may receive your items sooner and we will always do everything we can to ensure timely delivery. Please note: these are estimates, not guarantees. Please allow longer for further away areas such as Cornwall, and during the Christmas period. For items that need to be delivered via courier, please contact us prior to purchasing the item.
We work with a well respected and reputable local courier, who can deliver your new item to your home. There is a minimum fee of £30 for delivery within a 20 mile radius of Milton Keynes. For delivery addresses outside of this radius, there will then be an additional charge per mile. Please contact us prior to purchase for a courier quotation. Any payment for courier services will be made directly between you and our courier and we will give you our courier’s contact details to arrange a delivery slot that suits both parties. Our courier will need a minimum or 48 hours notice to change a delivery slot/time and there will be an extra charge if the item cannot be delivered succesfully. Delivery will be to a ground floor location only and there must be adequate parking for a small or large van, close to the property.
Outside Courier Service
If you have another trusted courier service that you wish to use, we are able to liaise with them for delivery of your item. If you use a courier other than our own, you will be responsible for any damage to the item that may occur in transit and ensuring that the item is fully insured by the courier service. We also cannot hold any responsibility for an item that does not arrive or a missed delivery when using your courier service. We advise that delivery can take up to 14 working days. It is possible you may receive your items sooner and we will always do everything we can to ensure timely delivery. Please note: these are estimates, not guarantees. Please contact us prior to purchase to discuss using another courier.
Europe & International Deliveries
- If you are looking to purchase an item from us here at Past Pastiche that will need to be shipped to another country please contact us prior to purchase via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There are restrictions on importing antiques and other goods into certain countries, and whilst we will do our best to help you with this, it is ultimately your responsibility to ensure that an item is suitable for import and will be cleared via customs.
- Where we have agreed and arranged international shipping (prior to the purchase of the item), the customer is responsible for all additional duties, taxes and/or tariffs that occur.
If you have any questions in relation to delivery and shipping, please don’t hesitate to contact us via email: email@example.com and we will do our best to help.